"Rural Products Coordinator"
Terms of Reference:
As part of the Community Development Project funded by Drosos Foundation, APJM is recruiting a Rural Products Coordinator who will be in charge of following up on its Rural Products Program. The Rural Products Coordinator will work in close cooperation with APJM management and in particular with the Communication and Ecotourism Manager and will be responsible of:
- Supervising with relevant parties the production chain of local products from source (raw materials, production equipments, kitchen, etc....) to sales (transport system, packaging, pricing, points of sales, e-shopping), and ensuring its successful implementation;
- Reviewing and improving the sustainability/profitability margin (Selling price, production and distribution costs) of each product and seeking new, more desirable products....
- Following up on the products selling process at the local outlets and reserve entrances and the e-shopping;
- Working in close cooperation with the accountant to keep the inventory up to date;
- Developing material for the marketing of the products, in coordination with the designer and the printing house;
- Representing APJM in products-related exhibitions;
- Drafting a marketing business plan
- University Degree in Business, Marketing, Agro-food, Agriculture or related fields
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience with Food and/or Handicraft products
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Arabic, English and French
- Physical fitness
- Ability to be creative, self motivated
- Ability to travel across the country (possession of a car is essential)
- Ability to cope and maintain performance expectations under pressure
- Ability to work in and contribute to team building environment
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- Being a resident of Jabal Moussa Biosphere Reserve is a plus
- Familiarity with the Jabal Moussa Biosphere Reserve is a plus
Field: Central kitchen (Ghbeleh village); Reserve entrances; Outlets; Exhibitions
Full time. Flexibility is essential, occasional work on weekends may be required
Interested candidates who meet the selection requirements are requested to submit their CVs and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Rural Products Coordinator_CV".
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.